The retail trade show season kicks off this week with the start of the Internet Retailer Conference (IRCE). The superbowl of retail shows features pretty much every well-known retailer and every vendor under the sun, from SEM and SEO agencies to…well, us! We’ll be traveling around the country – and across the
pond – to attend and present at many of the seasons events. So, here’s a quick rundown of what’s going on and where we’ll be:
- IRCE – San Diego, June 14-16 – Exhibiting, booth 1206
- Etail Europe – London, June 20-22 – Exhibiting
- Shop.org Online Merchandising Workshop – San Diego, July 11-13 – Sponsoring and hosting a roundtable with Overstock.com.
- Etail East – Boston, August 8-11 – Exhibiting and Speaking
- Shop.org Annual Summit – Boston, September 12-14 – Exhibiting and hosting a “Big Idea” Session (Stay tuned…!)
- Internet Retailing Conference – London, October 4th – Exhibiting and hosting a workshop (Stay tuned…!)